Wheel alignments are an often overlooked aspect of car maintenance but they couldn’t be more crucial to your vehicle’s ability to operate.
Wheel alignments ensure that all wheels are in sync with each other. Wheels must be pointed in the same direction and angle in order for your vehicle to drive smoothly and safely. Wheels that are out of alignment can cause uneven wear and tear to your tires and can cause your vehicle to drift to the right or left. Read on to learn the signs that your vehicle needs a wheel alignment.
Signs You Need a Wheel Alignment
How do you know know if your vehicle needs a wheel alignment? Below are the warning signs to keep an eye out for:
- Your vehicle drifts one way or the other
- Your vehicle becomes more difficult to steer
- Your tires show signs of uneven wear
- Your tires squeak or squeal
- Your steering wheel tilts or vibrates when accelerating